Enjoy a brand new way to experience the Paradise City celebration. Our campgrounds get an upgrade yearly, but this summer, we will shift into higher gears. To accommodate the growing demands, we are substantially improving the campsite experience. That’s why we present Sweet Harmony, our upgraded 2023 campsite. Here’s what you can expect this summer:
- A brand new chillout area. This includes an exclusive stage for our campers, curated by Paradise Down by the Lake, with chilled-out ambient music. A perfect place to recharge your energy in the morning or to wind down after a long festival day.
- Special morning activities like a morning run, yoga sessions, psychedelic breathing sittings and more.
- Breakfast included. Every camper gets three breakfast buffets included in the camping ticket, served on Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning. Expect a wide array of tasty, nutritious and healthy options.
- More space, showers and toilets per camper. No need to explain any further. These three things are crucial for an unforgettable camping experience, so we will do better this year.
- A silent area. For the first time, we will offer the possibility of opting for a camping zone where strict noise rules will apply. No need to register in advance. You’ll have the choice when you arrive. Just remember this is a first try, and full is full.
- An improved hospitality team. We will significantly expand the team welcoming you and helping you during your stay at our campsite. Additionally, every member will receive extra training to better respond to your needs.
- Improved glamping options. We have two glamping tent options located in the silent area for the best comfort at night. Toilets and showers will be close to the glamping zone. A separate and dedicated hospitality team will be ready when you arrive – and during the whole weekend. Expect a separate fast lane during check-in and power outlets.
Campers at Paradise City can choose to bring their own tent or opt for a pre-pitched tent. Like last year, a limited number of friend zones will be available: a reserved private space with power plugs for groups of up to 10 people. That means you don’t have to worry about late arrivals. Please do keep in mind you still need a camping ticket for each camper, separately from the friend zone ticket.
Please head over to our camping page for more information and tickets. Act quickly; our camping sold out months in advance last time!