One of our biggest goals moving forward is giving our campsite some welcome improvements, turning it into a place of friendship and togetherness. More comfort, more music and more relaxation. As we take significant steps to limit our carbon emissions – making more visitors stay the weekend on-site is crucial. Quite simply, more campers mean less car commuting, which means less harmful emissions.
And so we got thinking: how can we make our campsite a more attractive option?
- A chill zone with relaxing DJ sets (strictly chill and ambient vibes).
- A dedicated space to heal your body with group yoga and workout sessions.
- Additional efforts to keep our festival clean and trash free.
- Improved vegetarian food and breakfast options for every budget.
- A new camping hospitality team that will ensure you feel welcome, emitting good vibes.
Also new this summer: Friend Zones!
- Reserve your 100m2 campsite spot for you and up to 10 friends (minimum 4).
- Equipped with power plugs (great to charge your phone or inflate your mattress)
- Arrive at any time during the course of the festival, your spot is reserved.
- You still need a camping ticket. And you’ll need to bring your own tent (no pre-set tents).
- €150 flat fee for the entire three nights. Subject to availability.
As was the case last year, campers are given the option to bring their own tents, rent a pre-set tent or choose a comfort tent.
Our camping ticket shop launched last month, and we are already down to the last few hundred tickets. To protect the intimate atmosphere, we have limited the total capacity. Therefore we advise you to buy your ticket asap. We can guarantee these will sell out sooner than later.
Buy your camping ticket right here.