Paradise city festival 2022
the new 2022 camping site:
Every year, our campgrounds get an upgrade, but this year we have shifted into a higher gear. To accommodate the growing demands of our dedicated campers, we are substantially improving the campsite experience. Here’s a list of what to expect from the new 2022 camping site:
- We have almost doubled the size of our campsite, with only a small rise in total capacity, allowing for more space per visitor.
- Improved campsite services, like a better campsite bar.
- Considerably more toilets and showers per camper.
- The addition of a new Chill Zone, a dedicated zone for yoga and workout sessions or ambient/chillout DJ-sets.
- A dedicated hospitality team that provides assistance and information.
- New more economical breakfast options.
- Newly added friend zones, where – for an additional fee – you can reserve a spot equipped with power plugs and enough space for you and up to 10 friends. More info right here.
- A brand new recycling park to process all campsite waste efficiently and sustainably.
- Free drinking water
- To discourage our guests from bringing more waste, we will reduce beer prices on our campsite outside the festival hours. Campers can enjoy a cooled beer can from the camping bar instead of bringing their own (warm) ones.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING CAMPING OPTIONS:
*Each camping option is valid for the 3 days
Please, think twice about buying a cheap throwaway tent that will only contribute to landfill and use our pre-pitched option.
The campsite will be open from Friday 12h00 to Monday 12h00.